- Remove cover and put it in the black plastic cage next to the pizza oven so it won't blow away.
- Reach under the pizza oven to the rotisserie motor underneath. There is an on-off switch on the bottom surface of the motor; turn it on so that the pizza turntable starts turning.
***** Do not go any further if this does not work. The stone will crack.
- Turn the propane tank valve slowly clockwise; turning it too fast will cause a reduction in gas pressure due to a safety mechanism.
- Turn the gas control in the front of the pizza oven up to about three quarters you'll hear a loud sound of the gas. Press and hold the starter button. You should hear it snapping and you'll see small sparks on the inside near the burner. Keep holding the button until the flame light sometimes it takes a little while don't put your face right in front of the opening unless you are tired of having eyebrows.
- Preheat the stone on high for about 10 minutes. The temp on the bottom stone should be about 675. Use the thermal gun to test the temp.
- Load the pie using the metal pizza peel. You can briefly stop the motor while doing this. When you load the pie, you want to decrease the heat to about half or a little bit less. Thin pizza can be run at higher temp since there is less chance of under cooking the dough. Decrease it more for thicker pizza dough.
- Cook the pizza until it has areas that are black on the top, this is called "leoparding." You can check the bottom of the pizza, again you want it to get to the point where there are some black spots. If you need to finish up the top a little bit more you can always turn the heat up to high.
- Take the pizza off the stone using the metal peel, the wood one does not work very good for this.
- If you're continuing to cook pizzas turn the flame down to about half while you prepare the next pizza. Use the heat gun, you're looking for a bottom stone temperature of around 650 or 675. If you're done cooking pizzas turn off the gas at the tank then turn off the control on the front of the oven and turn off the electric motor for the platter.
- Put the temp gun back in the plastic box. When the oven cools, put the cover on it.
Here are some instructions that will solve most problems that are likely to occur. Instructions
The heating system uses a very efficient oil furnace and 3 Nest thermostats. The temperature is modulated to provide comfort without wasting energy. The thermostats run on a schedule that is listed below. However, the thermostats can also be manually set. If the house is empty for more than a day, the temp is decreased to 50 degrees. We turn the heating schedule back on a few hours before guests arrive.
10p temp decreases to 61
Operating Nest Thermostats
1. Wave your hand in front of thermostat a few inches away, it should light up.
2. Grasp the outer rim of the thermostat and turn to adjust the temp
3. Thats it!
4. If you you push on the screen, you might get the full set of functions.
Simply turn the dial to highlight the check mark and push in on the dial
You can also use small fans like these to keep cool Click Here
Turn turn shower on, pull the handle out (i.e. away from the wall)
Rotate towards red for hot and towards blue for cold.
Push in to stop water
Make sure shower curtain is against wall that the water control is on when showering
Lots of buttons but the concept is simple. The top oven has a really good pizza stone that stays in the oven. Don't forget step 4
1. Select the oven you want to adjust i.e. Upper or Lower by touching the appropriate label
2. Select the Cooking action i.e. "Bake"
3. Enter a temperature
4. Press START. There will be a chime and lights to indicate stuff is happening. This part is easy to forget
5. To change cooking modes, hit Cancel and start over at step 1.
6. To adjust temp while cooking, use the "-" and "+" signs. The numerical pad doesn't work while cooking is in progress
7. Keep the Pizza stone in the top oven
The Bluestar 6 burner gas range is easy to use with a few easy instructionsRead more
Super Quite! We had a repairman come out to verify that it was actually working. Please read the instructions.
If the Control Bar isn't lit, touch it to activate it.
Use the Blue arrows to select "Normal Wash" Note: If "Wash Cycles" is lit in blue, touch it to display the various cycles
Hit 'START" and close door. Don't expect much to happen. The Dishwasher is REALLY QUITE, you can hardly hear it.
Be gentle! This is not the best designed appliance, but it works. Follow the instructions.
To Close - Use your foot to push the bin at the bottom (Pic #1)
To Open - Depress the plastic release with label
To Lock - Make sure that the latch hooks into the catch (see Arrow Pic #2)
Turn On - Gently Depress the On button with your foot (Pic #3)
If nothing happens, make sure the switch is turned to on (last Pic)
If it makes weird sounds check to be sure it is locked (Pic #2)
The home theater system is easy to use. A single remote operates almost everything, the instructions should be on the coffee table. Sometimes the TV doesn't cooperate with the on command and has to be turned on manually by pushing the white button on the lower left portion of the screen. If you are having problems, please call or Email and we will get things working.
Voice control with Alexa. The system now has voice control to turn on TV. see instructions for details